Inflatable Repair Technician
The Inflatable Repair Technician will assist to diagnose and perform repairs to all types of inflatable boats and inflatable equipment.
- Assist in diagnosing and performing repairs/servicing on all makes of inflatable boats and other related products sold and serviced by the company.
- Provide support and advice to our customers on all aspects of inflatable repairs.
- Complete paperwork for customer billing and warranty claims and internal procedures.
- Perform work in other departments and special assignments as required by workload demands.
Requirements for the Inflatable Repair Technician
- Must be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Be self-motivated with a desire to get the job done
- Physically capable of handling large items.
- Must demonstrate good attention to detail, be tidy and well organized.
- Be willing to train on any other products the company may take on, as required.
- Be practically minded with an ability to solve problems, and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
- Be sociable, a team player, and have a positive personality.
- Must be able to provide daily, accurate work orders, timesheets, and estimates.
- Must be self-motivated, maintain a good work ethic, able to meet with customers and have a good customer relations record.
- Must be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have (or be able to obtain) a valid work visa.
- Have a clean driving licence.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a customer focused environment is required.
- Fabrication experience is a plus.
- Forklift ticket/experience is very useful.
- Boating experience is desirable, but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Stones Boatyard Ltd
Inflatable Repairs, Vancouver Island