Please select from the tables below to establish our charges for haulouts, dry storage, pressure washing, etc.
One Way Lift
- 20 ft – 30 ft – 30 mins. in slings
- 31 ft – 49 ft – 45 mins. in slings
- 50 ft – 85 ft – 60 mins. in slings
- $55.00 per half hour past maximum
Two Way Lift
- water to blocks to water
- trailer to blocks to water
- water to blocks to trailer
- trailer to blocks to trailer
- water to trailer or trailer to water
- Pressure wash: Charge is for a maximum of 60 mins. $21.00 per 30 mins past maximum. Additional charges for very heavy cleaning and disposal may apply.
- Environmental fee: starting at $20.00 up to 30ft up to $54 for an 80 ft boat charged on all lifts.
- Tarp Rental: $11 per week
- Laydays: No charge on haul and launch day. 50% discount November 1 to March 1
- Contractor fees: $7 per hour
- Forklift: $65 per 30 mins.
- Clean-up charge: $60.00 per 30 mins.
- Power Tool Rental: $10.00 per day
- Scaffolding: $5 per day
- Boat stand rental off site: $5 per day per stand
- Liveaboards: $6 per day
- No open sanding below waterline.
DRY LAND STORAGE RATES
- These Dry Land Storage rates are available November 1 to February 28 each year.
- Dry land storage rates are paid in advance and the monthly rate is not pro rated.
- Boats remaining after March 1 are charged full layday rates.
- Those boats classified as Dry Land Storage vessels are not permitted to be used as living accommodation.