Our centrally located boatyard in Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island is just a short trip from Victoria BC , Comox, Courtenay and Campbell River, the Sunshine Coast, Metro Vancouver and the rest of Vancouver Island.
We are readily accessible from Vancouver and Seattle by ferry or a short flight by seaplane as well as regular aircraft. And of course we’re at the head of the Gulf Islands enabling easy access to some of the most spectacular cruising in the world.
If you’re not coming by boat you have several options:
- A scheduled flight (20 minutes) from the Vancouver International Airport to Nanaimo Airport.
- Several float plane services from either the Vancouver Airport or downtown Vancouver to the Nanaimo Harbour and Departure Bay dock. Visit Westcoastair.com or Harbourair.com and from Vancouver Airport to Nanaimo only: Seairseaplanes.com
- A seaplane service between Seattle-Lake Union and Lake Washington terminals (Washington State) and Nanaimo. Kenmoreair.com
- The M/V Coho is a passenger and vehicle ferry from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria – it is then a very picturesque hour and a half drive from Victoria to Nanaimo. Cohoferry.com
- Regular (18 per day) ferry departures (car and passenger) from both Tsawwassen (nearest to the airport and the US border) to Duke Point, Nanaimo or from Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver to Departure Bay, Nanaimo. BCferries.com